Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Appeal news

The Appeal For Courage is still moving forward.
Being interviewed on the Northern Alliance Radio show was quite a treat for me, as I've been listening to the show for quite a while. I managed to keep my foot out of my mouth most of the time. You can download the interview here.

Details are still in the works, but next week we should have another US Congressman formally accepting the Appeal. Hopefully we have had some small part in keeping Congress from defunding the war.

On a seperate note, I've added a button at the top right of this page to the fund for the Beeville Memorial. It will take you directly to Paypal where you can make a contribution to see the memorial rebuilt. With Memorial Day less than a week away, it would be great to show the folks in Beeville some kindness from strangers.

No comments: