Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mea Culpa

It has been brought to my attention that my official Army email address is being associated with my posting at True North.

Contrary to allegations that I am using an official military .mil address to post with, the only time that email address was displayed is when my posts at True North were picked up by an RSS feed. The .mil address never appeared on Foreign and Domestic, never appeared on True North, and never appeared at the SteeleGOP blog. It only appeared when posts on True North were distributed by RSS.

The reason for this is simple-when True North was created, that .mil address was my primary email because I was still on active duty. Whether I submitted the .mil address to True North or it was just the email address on file when the RSS feed was set up is unclear, but I take responsibility either way.

The opinions I post on my blog and True North are my own opinions, and not those of the US Army, the Minnesota National Guard or the Steele County or Minnesota GOP.

No comments: